With almost 40 years’ experience as a key player in early childhood education, Kinderland provides you with opportunities to grow in your role. Our extensive network allows you to work on creative, cross-functional projects in a workplace environment that keep you energized and inspired.
If you have what it takes, and the desire to embark on a career in the growing early childhood industry, let us nurture your potential in the field.
- Degree or Masters in Early Childhood Education
- Minimum 5 years of supervisory and leadership experience
- Able to multi task and a good team player
- Proven ability to speak fluent and excellent English
- Candidates with international exposure especially in Asia preferred
- Able to use computer software such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Degree or Diploma in Pre-school Education – Teaching
- Minimum 3 years of relevant teaching experience in a pre-school
- Preferably bilingual in English and Mandarin