Towards Excellence in Care, Education and Services
Kinderland International Education is committed to providing quality preschool and child care education through the expertise and dedication of professionals in curriculum research and development, teacher training and its strong affiliation with renowned international universities.
Kinderland’s programmes seek to:
- Promote holistic development and learning in young children by offering a variety of stimulating experiences that support the physical, social, cognitive and creative development of the whole child, in order to give him/her a good start in education.
- Encourage integrated learning by incorporating relevant, interdisciplinary learning experiences that advocates language, thinking, reasoning and problem-solving as a basis for meaningful learning so that children can develop a holistic and deeper understanding of the world around them.
- Develop active learners by providing many opportunities for self-initiated and active hands-on learning experiences within a secure and safe environment, so that young children can develop a sense of autonomy, responsibility and a strong desire to learn and become life-long learners who take charge of their own learning.
- Provide supported learning for young children through suitably qualified teachers who are knowledgeable about child development and who are sensitive towards individual needs, so that suitable help and guidance will be provided for each child according to his/her current abilities and interest.
- Promote learning through interactions by incorporating collaborative work and project-based activities that require children to work as a team to promote interactions and learning between peers, adults and the environment.
- Promote learning through play by providing many opportunities for child-initiated free play and adult-initiated guided play so that exploration, self-discovery and learning can take place in a natural and enjoyable manner.